Jobs Opportunities for 2020
We are currently accepting applications to join our grounds crew. The application link is below. Download and print, fill it out and either email or mail it to us. You may also call or message our Superintendent, Bob, at 231.676.3205 if you’re interested or would like more information.
GROUNDS CREW STAFF
Successful applicants will work in our Grounds Crew department. Staff is responsible for course cleanup and trash removal, mowing grass, raking bunkers, leaf blowing, and may other outdoor activities.
- applicant must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- experience is not required
- pay will be based on experience
Successful applicants must have the ability to:
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude.
- Work varied hours/days (course is open 7 days/week).
- Take initiative, be self-motivated and perform at an independent, accountable, and dependable level; Communicate in person in a one-to-one setting.
- Work within a team environment to ensure all daily responsibilities are met.
Click the link below to download Elmbrook’s employee application.
Elmbrook Golf Course
Attn: Bob Watrous
1750 Townline Road
Traverse City, MI 49696