Elmbrook is a USGA, par 72, 18-hole course. It’s situated on high, naturally rolling terrain with fantastic, panoramic views of East and West Grand Traverse Bays and the surrounding area. The fairways are lined with mature hardwood and pine trees, and natural areas abound.
- Practice range with covered hitting stations
- Practice putting green
- Clubhouse grill with full-service food, beverages and snacks
- Pro shop with all golf essentials along with men’s & women’s apparel
- Individual and/or group lessons are available as well as spring and summer Junior Clinics
- Indoor and outdoor facilities for outings and groups
- Covered deck and dining area
- Club rentals
Elmbrook measures just over 6100 yards from the tips, but the layout makes it feel much longer. 14 of the 18 holes offer elevated tees, greens or both, and several fairways run through valleys, bordered on both sides by hills or woodlands. Four sets of tees are available, including a beginner/junior tee set, playing 2932 yards.