ELMBROOK GOLF COURSE IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE 2020 SEASON.
Thank you for a great year and we look forward to seeing you all in the spring. Stay safe and stay healthy:-)
Welcome to Elmbrook Golf Course! Now that the 2020 golf season is underway, we are all aware that businesses had to make some changes to the way daily operations are run to ensure the safety of their employees and guests.
That being said, Elmbrook Golf Course has made several changes to ensure that every employee and golfer are safe while on our property. Listed below is everything you need to know before you make your next tee time. KEEP IN MIND THAT SOME OF THESE NEW REQUIREMENTS MAY CHANGE AS THE SEASON PROGRESSES, BUT RIGHT NOW, THIS IS WHERE WE STAND:
- Advanced tee times are highly recommended.
- The driving range IS open.
- Power carts are available. If you are concerned about sharing a cart with your golf partner, we do offer carts with plexiglass dividers.
- The cups on every green have been raised…leave the pin in the cup and do not remove the flag poles.
- There are no rakes in the bunkers.
- There are no water stations in the clubhouse or on the course, so please plan accordingly. Bottled water and other beverages will be available to purchase.
- Ball washing stations will not be usable.
- Maintain a “social distancing” of 6-feet at all times while on the course or in the clubhouse. While inside, please pay attention to the markers on the floor so that an appropriate distance is met.
- Face masks MUST be worn when entering the clubhouse.
- If you are feeling sick in any way, PLEASE stay home. We want everyone to enjoy their time here and we also want everyone to feel safe.
All items listed above will be posted in multiple places throughout the property. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the front desk at any time.
A Tradition of Public Golf
With spring right around the corner, we couldn’t be more excited to get another golf season underway. We’ve been busy planning a spring, summer and fall of fun league play and events. Click on the below links to find out what’s new with our leagues this year and what events we have planned.
2020 Season Passes are now available. Click here for more details.
Elmbrook Golf Course has been providing an enjoyable golf experience for over 50 years. It is among the oldest public par 72 golf courses in Northern Michigan. The beautiful views, mature trees and challenging layout make Elmbrook a favorite among Traverse City visitors and locals alike.
Interested in booking a golf lesson or buying a package as a gift? Click here to book or purchase lessons online.